As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Error code 16... Request on pin not...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 agroell

agroell
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Hi there,

I am using a UE9 and have some issues with LJUD_GetNextResult.vi and a misterious #16 error.

Actually I want to measure the duty cycle of a PWM signal and use one of the examples.

It seems sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

Any ideas?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:10 AM

Error code 16 is LJ_ERROR LJE_AD_PIN_CONFIGURATION_ERROR. Without seeing code, I suspect you are trying to read from a timer that hasn't been enabled which will cause error 16. Make sure that before reading from timers that you have them enabled (LJ_chNUMBER_TIMERS_ENABLED), configured (LJ_ioPUT_TIMER_MODE), and are reading from the correct timer number (0 to LJ_chNUMBER_TIMERS_ENABLED-1 where the max number of timers you can enable is 6). Take a look at your programming language's timer/counter example and the pseudocode here for help on using timers:

http://labjack.com/s...ers-guide/4.3.6

If that doesn't help to resolve the issue, please provide your timer code so we can see what you are doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users