As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

logging momentaneous or time averaged?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wilberttv

wilberttv
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:02 AM

I'm using the U12 to log solar irradiation from a pyranometer at a Data File Write Interval of 10 seconds. I assume the written value is the momentaneous measurement (can someone confirm that?). I would prefer to log the mean value of the last time interval. How can I change that? Wilbert (Netherlands)

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

If you are getting 1 reading from the U12, it is relatively instantaneous taken over just a millisecond or so.  To log a 10 second average, you would need to do something in software.  LJlogger does not support that, but DAQFactory does.  Post on AzeoTech's forum for help with DAQFactory:

http://www.azeotech.com/board/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users