As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

sigview

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 technology_maniac

technology_maniac
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:30 AM

Hello,

I am a new LabJack T7Pro user from Poland. I've found a signal analysis software called SigView (www.sigview.com) seeming to be very useful for vibration/acoustic analysis. Do you think that use it directly as an Labjack streaming target would be possible (I am aware of ability of importing ascii files)? What else except DAQFactory could you recommend for such a purpose (a quasi "real time" FFT + RMS would be a very useful feature during measurments for calibration purposes)?

maniac.

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

We have talked to Sigview before about supporting our devices.  We will contact them again to check on the status.

I have attached a Windows exe build of our LabVIEW_LJM example "Stream with FFT.vi".  You can run this as a quick tool to see an FFT.

A customer sent us the following list of software that they found.  I don't know that any of these support our devices, but if any are particularly interesting we can talk to their developers about adding support:

TrueRTA
Wavesurfer
Spectragram
SigView
SpectumPro
WavePad
Daqarta

Attached Files

#3 technology_maniac

technology_maniac
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

Labview exe works, thanks!

I think that you should consider adding some similar features to LJStreamM.

BTW - as far as I remember there is a kind of tab in Labview frontend allowing to switch between pages with different content. It may increase comfort of use it as a basic recording app.

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:40 PM

We have contacted Sigview on the status of LabJack devices support in their software, and it is on their to-do list for upcoming versions but there is no timeline on development.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users