As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

I am New for Lab jack u3 hV

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bhanureddy126

bhanureddy126
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:09 AM

Hi,

I am New for Lab Jack U- HV. When i connecting Lab Jack U3 to Pc the LJ LED is Blinking and glowing solid.later i open the LJ Control Panel and I test the Ports and those Ports are also working Perfectly up to that i am clear about this and then what to do next ...and i want to display 10 analog inputs in Windows forms  how to communicate with lab jack u3 plse let me explain in detail about this and also i gone through with the .net examples and those programs are not working please help me out from these . iam awaiting for your quick replies. advance in thanks.

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

So you are using Windows, and LJControlPanel is operating correctly.  You are able to open the U3-HV device and view the test panel, this is all good.

To display 10 analog inputs, you should use our free program called LJLogUD(up to 10Hz), or LJStreamUD(up to 50kHz).  These programs are installed by default with our main Windows installer http://labjack.com/support/software

It is also possible to write your own program in .Net to view analog inputs, but it sounds like you hare having some trouble with our examples.  Can you reply with the error message, or a more specific description of the problems you're experiencing with our .Net examples?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users