As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Setting up LabVIEW V6.1 to output analogue signals

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MM1FHS

MM1FHS
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 06:55 AM

Hi there, I have a LabJack U12 interface card that has two analogue outputs, AO0 and AO1. What I would like to be able to do is set up LabVIEW V6.1 to eventually control the dimming of some external lights, from say a simple control on LabVIEW's front panel. I will have some external circuitry connected to the interface card to perform the dimming of the lights, so all I will require is a variable voltage on the output of the card. I think the specification of the card is 0 to +5 volts for the two analogue outputs. I have tried looking on the website for LabJack (www.labjack.com) for any ideas, but with no success! Please find my LabVIEW file as an attachment. I would be very grateful for any help on this matter, Neil Sampson."

Attached Files

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 09:40 AM

Attached is a very simple example VI that uses EAnalogOut to update AO0 and AO1 based on two knob controls. See if this helps.

Attached Files

#3 MM1FHS

MM1FHS
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 01:51 AM

Hi there, Just a small note to thank you for taking the time out to help me. The example vi you gave me is perfect for my application. Thanks again, Neil Sampson (MM1FHS).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users