As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

LabJack.LJM.ListAll - sample?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bodeg

bodeg
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

Hi

Can someone help me with sample for how to call LabJack.LJM.ListAll  in C#

I could not find one at the .NET samples. and I got lost with all the managed array :( 

Thanks. 

#2 bodeg

bodeg
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:32 AM

var numfound = 0;
var sernums = new int[128];
var ids = new int[128];
var address = new double[128];

var err = (int)LJUD.ListAll(LJUD.DEVICE.U3, LJUD.CONNECTION.USB, ref numfound, sernums, ids, address);

#3 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

I don't believe at the moment we have .NET ListAll example in our downloads, but we do have general documentation for the driver function. What LabJack are you using? In your first post you mention the LJM .NET interface, but in your second post you are using the UD .NET interface. The LJM driver currently only supports the T7 and Digit, and the UD driver supports the UE9, U3, and U6. Here's the documentation on both versions of ListAll for the UD and LJM driver:

UD: http://labjack.com/s...uide/21-listall

LJM: http://labjack.com/s...ence/ljmlistall

If you still need help, let us know what LabJacks you are using and we can post a quick example. Looking at your second post, it looks like you may have figured this out already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users