As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

LogUD - How do you change the scale of the graph "y" axis?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PBacina

PBacina
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

I would like to manually change the vertical (y) scale of the graph.  I found the auto scale button but have not been able to manually change the scale.  Thanks.

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

As you found, you can right-click on the y axis numbers and turn off AutoScale.  Then you can go to the y axis number at the top of the chart and simply type in a new number.  You can put in any large number, but the smallest number you can put in is 0.1.  I believe that is just because that is how many decimals are displayed, so I will make a to-do to add more decimals to the chart.  In the meantime, you can add a multiplier (e.g. x1000) in your scaling equation to make your scaled value bigger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users