As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Program doesn´t save settings...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Resistor101

Resistor101
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

Hi everybody,

I would like to mesure a voltage with my new LabJack U3-HV. I´ve also written a program with ProfiLab Expert and it also works, the front-plate shows me the voltage I am adjusting. But now to the problem: The program doesn´t save the settings. After closing the program and opening it again, it doesn´t work anymore and the front-plate doesn´t show me the voltage...

I hope there is anyone who can help me...

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Just to double check, after writing your ProfiLab program did you save it (File->Save/Save As) and reopen the saved project (File->Open)?

Is the hardware address (Configuration->Hardware) still configured properly for your U3 after reopening your project?

Are you running the ProfiLab Expert demo? You cannot save projects with the demo version.

We can provide help with U3 hardware, functionality and software we provide, but are limited on ProfiLab software support. If the U3 examples provided with ProfiLab and the above information do not help with saving project settings, consider contacting ABACOM or posting on their forum:

http://www.abacom-online.de/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users