As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

U3-HV : drop of voltage over 3.6V

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 user1979

user1979
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

Hello,

i am using a U3-HV with labview 11. In order to make AI readings over 2.4V I have set the negative channels to 32. When my input gets higher than 3.6V the readingsfalls back to 2.6V. Is there a way to avoid this drop by changing a parameter in the program? perhaps via the Control Pannel of your software? Having a reading blocked at 3.6V for any measures over 3.6V would be great.

Many thanks,

User

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

That is the way the 0-3.6V input behaves in hardware.  When you go over 3.6V the protection diodes start to clamp and that pushes the voltage reading back down.  Consider using an LJTick-Divider.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users