As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Config stream for Agilent VEE and U6-Pro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HNU

HNU
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

I have to integrate analog data reading to an existing VEE-Program (V9.3).

My needs would be a minimum ScanFrequency of 5kHz .

My demo-program for streaming is working up to 500Hz. Higher rates will cause an error  "stream scans overlapped".

It seems that this is an array problem.

Any ideas to improve the configuration?

Attached Files

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm not sure we have VEE installed anywhere at the moment, so lets see if we can solve the problem in general first.

Are you getting this error right away when you start the stream?  That suggests you are violating one of the limits from Section 3.2:

http://labjack.com/s...users-guide/3.2

The default resolution index (device-wide) is 0, which corresponds to 1 in stream mode.  Are you changing LJ_chAIN_RESOLUTION?  The default range of each channel is +/-10V.  Are you changing the range of any channels with LJ_ioPUT_AIN_RANGE?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users