As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

labjack U12 is not working

labjack u12

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 santhosh

santhosh
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

My labjack U12 bulb is not getting power on and ny labview file which is integrated with u12 i found  a statement in error box their is no labjack found. then i checked in labjack website about hardware troubleshooting and i checked with LJ test window i observed Lj test fails all except “OS Version” and “Driver Version”, know what i have to do to rework my labjack.... can u please suggest me how to solve this problem... Please reply me ASAP...

Thank you...

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013-10-17_16h56_56.png

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

Sounds like you found the U12 Hardware Troubleshooting page:

http://labjack.com/s...troubleshooting

So it sounds like you have case #1:  No LED activity at power-up.  Did you check +5V with a DMM?

#3 santhosh

santhosh
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Thank you for your response...

i checked supply with DMM, i observed +5v supply is their in labjack... Can u tell me how to solve this problem...

I am waiting for your reply...

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Most likely your microcontroller has been damaged.  Contact [email protected], and we can send you a new microcontroller or otherwise arrange for an RMA.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: labjack u12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users