As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Visual studio error : LNK2019 U3simple.cpp compilation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ermips

ermips
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

Hi,
I try to compil U3simple.cpp wit hvisual studio 2012 but i can't :

1>Source.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu [email protected] référencé dans la fonction _main

Thanks

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Try adding LabJackUD.lib to your to your project's dependencies and see if that helps. You can find that lib file in your "\Program Files\LabJack\Drivers" (32-bit Windows) or "\Program Files (x86)\LabJack\Drivers" (64-bit Windows) folder.

Note that by default the C/C++ example projects only account for 32-bit Windows, so for 64-bit the header and lib file paths need to be changed. In a future update we will make them work for both 32 and 64-bit Windows without user modification.

#3 ermips

ermips
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Thanks,

I added LabJackUD.lib.  Everything works fine on my 32b windows system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users