As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Building Labjack with LabView 2013

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blackmage

blackmage
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Hi, I have LabView 2013 and I am trying to build LJlogUD using the source code provided on your website.

As soon as I open LJlogUD I get the following warnings:

C:\Users\A\Desktop\LabVIEW_LJUD\LabVIEW_LJUD\Examples\LJlogUD\sub\change working directory.vi (change working directory.vi)
    - The File Dialog function now outputs an error cluster.  An Unbundle function was inserted to maintain compatibility.
C:\Users\A\Desktop\LabVIEW_LJUD\LabVIEW_LJUD\Examples\LJlogUD\sub\get working directory.vi (get working directory.vi)
    - The File Dialog function now outputs an error cluster.  An Unbundle function was inserted to maintain compatibility.

And when running it display this error:

LabVIEW Error #1007:  Error 1007 occurred at OpenAny

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  No IP record in summary.

Then I try to convert the .bld file into an .lvproj file and it fails.

Click the link below to visit the Application Builder support page. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 7 occurred at ABAPI Dist Report Read Link Info Error.vi -> ABAPI Dist Cmp Settings to Disk Hier.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.

When I create a new blank .lvproj and add the files, "Quit LabVIEW if Executable.vi" is marked as a conflit and the exit doesn't work when I build the exe.

Anyone has the updated files for LV2013 or maybe knows how to fix these problems please?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

First, realize that LJLogUD is a quite complex program.  Depending on what you want for your own custom program, you might consider starting with a simpler example.

File dialog warnings:  These seem OK.

Errorcode 1007:  That means it could not open a device.  Make sure no other programs, such as LJControlPanel, are running and holding the device open.

BLD file:  Not sure about those problems.  See if you can figure out why it does not like the quit sub-vi.

We did just upload a new LabVIEW_LJUD archive, so you can get the latest source for LJLogUD V1.16:

http://labjack.com/s...xamples/labview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users