As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Windows Error: labjackud.dll_unloaded

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LSlabjack

LSlabjack
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

The windows error "labjackud.dll_unloaded" occurs only after exit my application. I have U3. I'm using labview 2013 and labjack for labview (labview_LJUD). No error during build, and the exe file running fine in Windows 7. Can anyone help me with that?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

The windows error "labjackud.dll_unloaded" occurs only after exit my application.

I have U3. I'm using labview 2013 and labjack for labview (labview_LJUD).
No error during build, and the exe file running fine in Windows 7.

Can anyone help me with that?

Can you give us some more information about the error? Does the application run fine before you exit? Are you using streaming?

#3 LSlabjack

LSlabjack
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:20 AM

The windows error "labjackud.dll_unloaded" occurs only after exit my application.

I have U3. I'm using labview 2013 and labjack for labview (labview_LJUD).
No error during build, and the exe file running fine in Windows 7.

Can anyone help me with that?

Can you give us some more information about the error? Does the application run fine before you exit? Are you using streaming?

Yes the app runs fine befor exit. No I'm not using streaming. Only turn on/off IOs. I have UD Driver Version: 3.33.

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

Would it be possible to send your application to [email protected]?  If we can get the same error here it should be easy to find the cause.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users