As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Calling labjack in Visual C# windows forms application

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nsilva

nsilva
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

Hi once again! I'm trying to make a windows forms application in visual C# and I would like to call labjack to use its analog readings to control a 'point' in the form that will move according to those readings. So far I have a square in the form that I controll trhough keyboard. Now I want to use labjack information. Is it possible to create a class in a windows forms C# project that call labjack and reads a channel from it. I try to do it, following the example codes but I don't know how to do the assembly reference part. Because when I put in my class ' using LabJack.LabJackUD; ' it says that I miss a reference assembly. Can you help me? Thank you for the attention. Kind Regards, Neuza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users