As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

U6 Counter settable?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BeeHay

BeeHay
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Hello LabJack Techs! I have a U6-Pro with 2 counters enabled using DAQFactory... I have the 2 counters setup exactly like in the quick-setup... I am using a momentary button type switch with a hardware debounce circuit... What I am wondering, is it possible to set the counter to a number of my choice and start counting from that point?? Say my Counts are 58,000 counts and I want to manually set it to 10,000 counts...Is this possible?? Thanks and if you need any additional info, please ask!

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Not in hardware, so you would need to do that in software. For example, if the counter reads 45000, and you want it to be at 10000, you would have to apply an offset of -35000 in software. Depending on the nature of your DAQFactory program, you might post on AzeoTech's forum for help with that:

http://www.azeotech.com/board/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users