As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

BasicCounter and U6

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Darbyshire

Darbyshire
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hello I am trying to get BasicCounter.ctl to work with U6. I get the following error- " Channel error timing=1.00, offset=0.00: C1086 one of the parameters was empty: Line 2 Does anyone know why this might be? thank you for your help Aice

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

I also get that same error right at the beginning. That is likely because DAQFactory does something out of order. For example, perhaps DF tries to read from the Channel before the Startup sequence (which configures it) is done. In any case, I only get the error once and then the example works correctly. I have attached an updated example that use offset=0 which puts the counter on FIO0 on the U6.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users