As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

LJ Control Panel Power Level

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HRathke

HRathke
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

Hello, I have some trouble with changing the power level on the Labjack UE9. I am using the LJ Control Panel 2.26 and try to change the power level from high to low - but nothing happend if I press the Write button. What doing I wrong? thanks in advance for your help! regards HRathke

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Setting the power level does nothing. The power level is fixed to high and low is not supported. I will remove this option from LJControlPanel in the next release. Sorry about the confusion. If you look at the low-level documentation of ControlConfig we explain why the low power level is not supported and what its intended operation was:

http://labjack.com/s...ers-guide/5.3.2

Our new device, the T7, supports USB, Ethernet and WiFi and has power options though.

#3 HRathke

HRathke
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Thank You for your fast reply :-) . One more question - is the T7 device supported by Profilab in the future? Where can I find some informationen about it? regards Holger Rathke

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

Start here for information about the T7, and let us know if you have any questions:

http://labjack.com/support/t7

We have not talked to Profilab yet, but do intend to do so soon to get that support going.

#5 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

In terms of power levels, the T7-Pro in particular is designed to support standalone datalogging. I features Lua scripting, a uSD memory card, and a real time clock (RTC). These 3 things provide the capability for standalone datalogging. To this end the T7 has the ability to shut down various sub-systems. The idea is that it might need 200mA when collecting data and communicating, but when idle it only needs ~10mA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users