As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Labjack in Agilent Vee 7.5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fugger

fugger
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Hello, i have a problem with the settings for Labjack u12 in Agilent vee. I have to record water-pressure with a sensor. From this sensor voltage gets to the labjack and then to agilent vee. Can you help me, which settings and where i have to type in, to get a Samplingrate of 500 per second? I have the labjackdrivers from meilhaus electronics and chose the EAnalogIn. Is this the right one? Or should I choose StreamStart-StreamRead-StreamClear? The next problem is, that i don't know how to write this data in a csv-file with a timestamp of milliseconds. I hope you understand me. I'm from Germany ind my english isn't very good. Thank you for your help!!! fugger

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

To acquire 1 channel at 500 scans/second, you will have to use stream mode:

http://labjack.com/u12/datarates

We are not experts at file I/O in VEE, so can't help much there, but you just need to use whatever basic file I/O is supported in VEE. As for the timestamp, you know the timestamp based on scan number. For example, if you are scanning at 500 scans/second, you know that the 1000th scan happened 2 seconds after the first scan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users