As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Labjack open Delphi 2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spyhabs

spyhabs
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Hello, I got a problem when i call OpenLabjack function in my software compiled in Delphi 2010. The function returns an error code 1007 (labjack not found). With Delphi 6, the same software works. The open function returns success and I can access to my labjack device. So, i don't understand why on this new Delphi it doesn't work. I use Labjack dll version 3.25. I need some help please. Thanks

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Since you are getting a valid error code, it sounds like Delphi is talking to the DLL fine.

I would make sure the inputs to the open call are correct.

Make sure LJControlPanel can open the device properly.

Most common problem: Make sure no other software (including LJCP or Delphi 6) is open when you try to open the device in Delphi 2010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users