As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

U6 adding external boards CB37 and CB15

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ken1110

ken1110
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a new U6 and just wondering will I be able to use the external boards CB37 REV1.2 and CB15 REV1.1? Are these terminal boards compatible with the new U6 version? Or any updates on firmware version before I use them ? As the U6 has two connectors to connect both of them, will I be able to use both in the same time or just one at a time? Thanks regards, Ken

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

You can connect 1 CB37 and 1 CB15 to the U6/UE9/T7 at the same time. (1 CB15 only for the U3) The CB15 has not changed. The CB37 has changed to V2.1, but your V1.2 will work fine as it always has. The only problem with the CB37 V1.2 is that the screw-terminals are not organized in a pattern friendly to LJTick accessories. Firmware should not affect anything here, but always a good idea to update to the latest driver and latest firmware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users