As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

PIR Thermo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Willem_AW

Willem_AW
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hi, Is there anybody out there who can help me? I have two Labjack U12 to controll the temp in a house in every (6) room. I used a NTC and a potmeter so you can read the extual temp and the desired temp. I also used 6 PIR to see any action in the room so we can start the heating. Now I have a problem... For the sequence: I want to set a minimum temp and a maximum temp I want to start when the PIR is activated I want the minimum temp is activated also when nobody is there I want to have 3 aditional ways of profiles for the time and way the heating will be done when needed, This one can be changed by the user for each room individualy. It will be great if this can be done also through the internet but that is not possible I think. Right now I managed to make a sequence that will start and stop the heating by checking the NTC value with teh potmeter but a minimum temp and combining it with the PIR was not working Who can help to combine two Labjacks!

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Are you asking about DAQFactory? If your question is mostly about sequences in DAQFactory, and not so much about hardware, I recommend you post on AzeoTech's forum:

http://www.azeotech.com/board/

I would start by just posting about one smaller task that you are having a problem with. Post a code snippet showing what you have tried and explain what it is doing wrong.

#3 Willem_AW

Willem_AW
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Thank you for this great information!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users