As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

EI1050 Labview example

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duser

Duser
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

I have an EI1050 probe and it works fine with your program Labjack Python EI1050 example, but when I run labview example "U3 Single EI-1050 Example" I get this error "LabJack Error #52: CRC failed for SHT communication occured at LJUD_GetNextResult.vi" Why is this?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

Strange. Try running with the lightbulb on, to slow down LabVIEW, and see if that makes a difference. I do see that the LabVIEW example uses FIO6 for Red/Brown, while the python utility uses FIO7, so make sure you move those wires. You could also try changing the LV example to use FIO7 the same as the python utility.

#3 Duser

Duser
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Thank you very much for your quick answer and sorry, I did not realize the change in FIO6 and FIO7. Now both of them work-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users