As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

UE9 and LJTick-DAC in Labview

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 4Strings

4Strings
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hi, I was wondering if there's a simple way to set up and use an LJTick-DAC with a UE9 in Labview... I am currently using up both DAC0 and DAC1 on my UE9. Right now, I'm controlling two valves with DAC0 and DAC1, and I need to also control two additional pumps. Using a terminal board obviously won't work because DAC0 and DAC1 on the my CB37 are on the same channels as the ones on the Labjack proper. So I bought two LJTick-DAC's and I'm wondring how to connect then to, say, the FIO0, FIO1, GND and VS block on the Labjack, and use the FIO's as DAC's through Labview. Thanks in advance, 4Strings

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

The LJTDAC datasheet has pseudocode for the calls you use with the UD driver:

http://labjack.com/s...k-dac/datasheet

In LabVIEW, check out "UE9 LJTDAC Example.vi", or you might also find useful "U3 LJTDAC Single Channel Example.vi".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users