As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

LabJack U6 on OSX Lion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StellenboschStudent

StellenboschStudent
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

I am trying to get my U6 to work on lion. I downloaded and installed the exodriver I downloaded and installed MacFuse, but the link on the webpage leads to a version that is not supported in OSX Lion, so I installed OSXFuse, version 2.5.2. The problem now is that when I try to run and install ljfuse.py I get the following error: File "ljfuse.py", line 7, in <module> from fuse import FUSE, Operations, LoggingMixIn, fuse_get_context ImportError: No module named fuse I guess this has to do with the installation of a different version of MacFuse? Any comments/help?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Make sure that fuse.py and ljfuse.py are in the same directory when you run ljfuse. We haven't tried OSXFUSE, though their website does say it is a "fully backwards compatible successor to MacFUSE" so it should work.

What programming language do you intend to use with your U6? If you want a high-level language to interact with your U6, you can try LabJackPython:

http://labjack.com/s...t/labjackpython

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users