As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

ANX AC voltage readings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarcoAndarcia

MarcoAndarcia
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

Hi, I am designing a pcb board and I wanted to know if the AIN on the labjack U6 can read AC Voltages. I previously did i streaming and over sampling, but for this application the frequency I need to measure is 20MHz making it impossible to measure the frequency oversampling. I on the datasheet it doesn't say that it can't but it doesn't say that can. Thanks in advance. Marco.

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

The fastest stream rate is 50k, so the fastest waveform you could acquire would be 25 kHz, but that is only the Nyquist minimum so you would not see much. If you just want to measure frequency, you can use a Counter, but even that is only specified up to 8MHz on the U6.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users