As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Seting scanning time

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lambok

lambok
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

Dear support I'm a new user of labjack. I use it for my research about photovoltaic in Indonesia I use labjack U3-HV My objective is to measure output voltage from a photovoltaic module. I did the step explain in this forum, and it's work. but i can not set the scan time. I need to record the voltage once every 5 minutes. please tell me how to set the scaning time. I try change the actual scan rate to be 2 Hz, but error code was appear. It's error code #58, steam timedout before reading enough data. Thank you for your help Sincerly yours Lambok

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

What are you using for software? Check out LJLogUD:

http://labjack.com/support/ud/ljlogud

Sounds like you are trying to use stream mode. Stream mode is for fast data only. If you want to collect data slowly use command/response mode.

Collecting data every 5 minutes is very slow. LJLogUD will collect data that slow, but consider collecting data faster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users