As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Streming with diferencial

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jaime II Manjarres C.

Jaime II Manjarres C.
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

Coul you help me with the code to acquire voltage data in streming mode in the diferencial 0-1 chanel?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

What language are you working with? Have you seen our examples?

#3 Jaime II Manjarres C.

Jaime II Manjarres C.
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hi, I have this code in matlab, function VEB_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles) global VE; ljud_LoadDriver; % Loads LabJack UD Function Library ljud_Constants; % Loads LabJack UD constant file [Error ljHandle] = ljud_OpenLabJack(LJ_dtU6,LJ_ctUSB,'1',1); % Returns ljHandle for open LabJack Error_Message(Error) % Check for and display any Errors if(Error==0) set(handles.ONOFF,'Value',1) end [Error VE] = ljud_eGet(ljHandle,LJ_ioGET_AIN_DIFF,2,0,3) Error_Message(Error) % Check for and display any Errors set(handles.VE,'String',1000*VE) It works with a button "VEB" and a textbox "VE" When there is not a load and I push de Button the reading is erratics. Always change even short time between a reading and other. What is the DAC reading. Is that normal. could this afeccts my reading. Thanks,

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Are you saying you get unpredictable readings from floating analog inputs? That is normal:

http://labjack.com/s...s-guide/2.6.3.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users