As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Missing .h file

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ffan

ffan
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hello,

I'm brand new to Labjack and have just started trying to use the Matlab functions. I really have 2 questions...

1. I tried running the very first one, ljud_LoadDriver, and got the following error:

??? Error using ==> loadlibrary>lFullPath at 613
Could not find file labjackud_doublePtr.h.

I've looked throughout my filesystem and couldn't find labjackud_doublePtr.h. The labjackud.h file is there, though. I followed the download instructions for the MATLAB interface controls and the download came with the other files called in the ljud_loadDrivers command. Where should this file be?

2. I'm trying to set a camera trigger using an input waveform from a function generator. The incident waveform is a square wave. The camera has two interfaces; one a firewire and the other a HIROSE HR10A-10P-12S (12-pin) interface. Pins 4 and 7 go to camera trigger input and ground, respectively. Where might I be able to synchronize this camera's timing with that of the function generator?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

1. When you extract MATLAB_LJUD.zip, you get a folder called MATLAB_LJUD, and LabJackUD_DoublePtr.h is located right in that top folder.

For more help with this issue, search labjack.com with the term "loadlibrary":

http://labjack.com/search

2. So you want the U3 to read the waveform from the function generator, whenever it sees a rising edge (or falling?) it should make a pulse on a digital output which is connected to your camera? What is the max frequency of the FG waveform? Why not just connect the FG waveform directly to the camera?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users