As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

PWM to control a motor with labjack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sujaira

Sujaira
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hello, I need to generate a PWM signal to control a motor but I'm not sure if I can't do it with the LabJackU3, I has seen some programs in matlab about it but I'm not sure how to do it If this is in the manual can you tell me where exactly because I haven't found it. I need to control de time the signal is in the high magnitud. This is the first time I use the LabJack Thanks

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

The LabJack U3 can produce PWM signals using the timers. The following sections are relevant: 2.9 - Timer / Counter overview 2.9.1.1 - 8-bit PWM 2.9.1.2 - 16-bit PWM 4.3.6 - Driver constants for configuring and modifying timers

#3 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

See the following recent topic also:

https://forums.labja...?showtopic=5851

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users