As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

LabJack U12

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OddOne

OddOne
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

I've written my own Java application, but I don't know how to communicate with the LabJack U12. I read that Teravation has created a Java interface for the LabJack U12, but I couldn't find the java interface. Are there any Java examples available to let the LabJack U12 communicate with my Java application?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

The Teravation Java interface was available on Teravation's website, but their site no longer seems to be available. We will try to contact them about their Java interface and see if we can provide that for download. We will also look into making our own simple Java wrapper to the U12 driver.

#3 OddOne

OddOne
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:09 AM

The Teravation Java interface was available on Teravation's website, but their site no longer seems to be available. We will try to contact them about their Java interface and see if we can provide that for download. We will also look into making our own simple Java wrapper to the U12 driver.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Could you in the meantime give me an example of the Java code to read the output of the LabJack U12 with USB?

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

At the moment we do not have U12 Java examples. The Java interface from Teravation was our U12 Java support, and we have not heard back from them yet. I mentioned us looking into making our own Java wrapper, but that will take some time.

#5 OddOne

OddOne
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

At the moment we do not have U12 Java examples. The Java interface from Teravation was our U12 Java support, and we have not heard back from them yet. I mentioned us looking into making our own Java wrapper, but that will take some time.

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

I'm looking forward for the updates of the Java interface and the Java wrapper.

#6 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

The U12 Java support page has been updated with the last version of LabJackJava by Teravation:

http://labjack.com/s...2/examples/java

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users