As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

U3 - Java-Examples with eclipse

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LJTom

LJTom
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:29 AM

Hi. Running the U3 - Java-Examples under eclipse I get the following error-message: Native code library failed to load. java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no ../../../LJUDJava/LJUDJava in java.library.path I've tried all the ideas and solutions reading in this forum - but without success. I've checked all path-declarations. Thanks for your help Tom

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

The error is probably occurring because the program cannot find the LJUDJava.dll file. The "System.loadLibrary("../../../LJUDJava/LJUDJava");" call in the example code tells the program where the dll is. Is the dll in this path in relation to your project? Alternatively you could change this line of code to "System.loadLibrary("LJUDJava");" and copy the LJUDJava.dll to your computer's system32 directory ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\" or similar depending on your version of Windows) or where you keep your source files in your Eclipse project.

Also, remember to add the path to the LJUDJava.jar library in your project by going to you project's properties, going to the Java Build Path->Libraries and add the library through the "Add External Jars" button.

This topic may be useful: https://forums.labja...?showtopic=4383.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users