As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Simulink and Labjack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_bas_*

Guest_Guest_bas_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:42 AM

Anyone succeeded to add the Labjack driver to Matlab, so that the Labjack can be choosen as a Data Aquisition board in an RTWin input or output block ? I'm using version 6.5 with simulink and the RTW

#2 Guest_Guest_bas_*

Guest_Guest_bas_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2004 - 02:32 AM

I just found out I will need a RWD file to access the Labjack board with simulink This file has to be placed in the C:\Matlab6p5\toolbox\rtw\targets\rtwin\drv\labjack directory. Anyone out there who knows something about a labjack.rwd driver file ?

#3 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:44 PM

We are not experts in Matlab, so our ability to help here is limited. It seems that some people have found a work-around. Check out this topic and see if it helps you: https://forums.labja...p?showtopic=208

#4 bas

bas
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 11:48 PM

I already read their posts. This is a solution without the use of the RTW toolbox. However I was looking for a solution with the use of the RTW toolbox, this might be an alternative. Thanks, Bas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users