As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

can labjack work with real time workshop of matlab

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 szsa

szsa
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 04:18 AM

i want to build a real time application in matlab with labjack. i want to plot the Analoge vol vs time in real time,how can i do it? thanks

#2 matko

matko
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 04:40 AM

Hi For a student-laboratory we build a small Matlab Simulink Toolbox for the LabJack, based on the DLL's supplied by LJ. Using a small time-sync function (adapted from Mathworks), you can let Simulink run Real-Time while reading/writing the Labjacks In- and Outputs (so you won't even need the RTW). Attached the toolbox for Matlab 6.1 (DLL's not included), copy the files to any directory, and set the appropiate path in Matlab. The Toolbox should then appear in the Simulink Library. Important for Simulink: use a fixed step size (ODE1), not shorter then 0.033 seconds (some systems (0.016s), and set the stop time to 'inf'. A example for Analog in/out is included... Hope it will be usefull to you ;). (On request, the toolbox is also available for Matlab 5.3 and 6.5)

#3 indolent

indolent
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 09:31 AM

Matko, I send you an email but I thought I'd ask here too. Is there any chance you have those files for Matlab version 7? Thanks

#4 sander

sander
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:14 AM

Matko, Can you please send me the simulink toolbox for labjack too. I use Matlab 7.0 It would be great if I can use the labjack in simulink! Thanks in advance!!

#5 Fortunato

Fortunato
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:44 AM

Dear Matko,
I would like to use the toolbox you wrote.
It can be really useful for my problem.
I know the post is a bit old, but probably you could still send it to me.
Thank you for your help
Fortunato

Hi

For a student-laboratory we build a small Matlab Simulink Toolbox for the LabJack, based on the DLL's supplied by LJ. Using a small time-sync function (adapted from Mathworks), you can let Simulink run Real-Time while reading/writing the Labjacks In- and Outputs (so you won't even need the RTW).

Attached the toolbox for Matlab 6.1 (DLL's not included), copy the files to any directory, and set the appropiate path in Matlab. The Toolbox should then appear in the Simulink Library.

Important for Simulink: use a fixed step size (ODE1), not shorter then 0.033 seconds (some systems (0.016s), and set the stop time to 'inf'. A example for Analog in/out is included...

Hope it will be usefull to you ;).

(On request, the toolbox is also available for Matlab 5.3 and 6.5)

#6 ahmetkuzu

ahmetkuzu
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:06 AM

Hi. I couldn't find the file you attach which you used labjack in simulink. Could you please send it to me?

i want to build a real time application in matlab with labjack. i want to plot the Analoge vol vs time in real time,how can i do it?
thanks

#7 BMW_327i

BMW_327i
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:32 AM

Hi

For a student-laboratory we build a small Matlab Simulink Toolbox for the LabJack, based on the DLL's supplied by LJ. Using a small time-sync function (adapted from Mathworks), you can let Simulink run Real-Time while reading/writing the Labjacks In- and Outputs (so you won't even need the RTW).

Attached the toolbox for Matlab 6.1 (DLL's not included), copy the files to any directory, and set the appropiate path in Matlab. The Toolbox should then appear in the Simulink Library.

Important for Simulink: use a fixed step size (ODE1), not shorter then 0.033 seconds (some systems (0.016s), and set the stop time to 'inf'. A example for Analog in/out is included...

Hi,

Matko, Can you please send me the simulink toolbox for labjack too.
It would be great if I can use the labjack in simulink in real-time. I'm using Matlab 2010b, i believe it is the 7.1 version.

#8 rizki

rizki
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

Hi

hello, i want to make labjack to my project ball and beam. It wil work on linux xenomai. Before then, i want to use it on matlab (based windows) with many variable control. may you help me with send file Toolbox Labjack for me?
I am very grateful for you

#9 tduif

tduif
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:37 AM

Hi

hi i also want to use the U12 in simulink. Is there a posibility that i to can reseve the toolbox? Thanks for the reply.

#10 lalfredo_rdz

lalfredo_rdz
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:09 PM

Hi

Hi. Can you send me your toolbox too? Thanks in advance.

#11 kjjj

kjjj
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hi matko,

Would it be possible if I may acquire this toolbox as well? I would be so grateful! I am using MatLab 7!

Please and Thank you!

Hi

#12 Qrefixx

Qrefixx
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:33 AM

I'd like to have this toolbox too please!

#13 kizitomusampa

kizitomusampa
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:55 AM

I'd like to have this toolbox too please! But for Matlab R2013a

#14 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

In regards to our official support, we currently do not provide a Simulink toolbox for LabJacks. We do however provide MATLAB example code for Windows and MATLAB code can be used in Simulink.

I will point out that the toolbox mentioned in this topic is from the user "matko" who hasn't been active on our forums since late 2005. His post from 2004 no longer contains the file attachment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users