As of July 17, 2015, the LabJack forums here at forums.labjack.com are shut down. New registrations, topics, and replies are disabled. All forums are in a read-only state for archive purposes.

Please visit our current forums at labjack.com/forums to view and make new posts. To post on the current forums, use your labjack.com login account. Your old LabJack forums login credentials have been retired. There are no longer separate logins for labjack.com and LabJack forums.

Photo

Creating Simulink Blocks ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 coco

coco
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:27 AM

My questions is how can i build simulink blocks from which i can control my labjack. How can i integrate the ports of labjack in simulink blocks?

#2 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:49 AM

We do have Matlab support, but are not familiar with Simulink ourselves. A search of this forum on "simulink" returns a handful of topics, including the following:

https://forums.labja...p?showtopic=208

https://forums.labja...p?showtopic=424

#3 coco

coco
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:18 AM

And do you have any suggestion for solving this problem. The links you posted didn't really help me. I know that there is a interface between matlab and labjack. And of course it works, but i want to build simulink blocks. If i write the port in embedded matlab block of simulink, it won't work. Please help me.

#4 LabJack Support

LabJack Support
  • Admin
  • 8677 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:32 AM

The question would be how to interface Simulink with external code. In this case, the external code is specifically a Windows DLL. If the answer is not apparent within Simulink, I suggest you contact Mathworks and let us know what they say. Unfortunately, Mathworks (the company that makes Matlab) has been very unhelpful to us in our efforts to provide Matlab drivers for LabJack hardware. They provide absolutely no help, and by not helping us, are not helping you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users